Do all of your Purchase Order receiving from one simple screen!
- Provides an elegant, flexible interface for entry of Purchase Order receipts.
- Has its own easy-to-read entry screen where data can be keyed or scanned in, as well as imported and edited.
- A single screen which can take input directly from keyboard, keyboard wedge or cordless wedge scanner or from various types of external files.
- Works with serialized or non-serialized inventory, and serial numbers can be scanned in. Also supports lots, stores and bins.
- Split imported files with multiple purchase orders into one file for each order to allow on-screen editing.
- You control access privileges to costing and processing functions, yet can still allow non-privileged users to import external files from portable data collectors to a holding area for later processing.
- If there are discrepancies when importing from external files, a prompt appears which allows the user to view and print a report describing the errors.
- No source code is modified or required. Works equally well in heavily modified systems as well as compiled only systems.